Labour and Insurance Law
• representation of an employer or employee in court proceedings (for example, in cases of mobbing, discrimination, unfair dismissal, remuneration for overtime work, non-competition);
• drafting employment contracts, management contracts, non-competition agreements, employee handbooks;
• participation in negotiations and mediations;
• preparation of legal opinions related to labour law;
• preparing appeals from the Social Security Office’s rulings and court judgements;
• establishing the right to pension;
• compensation for accident at work.